How do I pay dues online?
- With a web browser, go to https://www.padreislandparrotheads.com/.
- Click “JOIN US” tab.
- Select “New Membership” or “Renewal”.
- Select Quantity of members you are paying for.
- For the first member, fill all fields pertaining to that member.
- If more than 1 member was selected, additional fields will appear for additional members
- Click “Add to Cart”.
- Click “Proceed to Checkout”.
- (A returning customer? Click here to login) is for those that have previously registered for use of the website.
- The website is not linked to club roster information in any way. If you receive club emails, they come from the club board and not from the website.
- If you have previously paid for something through the website, you are already registered for website use with the credentials you used in the prior purchase.
- If you ARE a returning customer, logging in will pre-populate all of the next fields. If you are a first time user, you’ll need to fill these out.
- Fill in first name, last name, street address, Town/City, State, Zip, Phone and email address.
- Select payment method choice.
- Click “Place order”.
Why is my account not found?
The website is not linked to club roster information in any way. If you receive club emails, they come from the club board and not from the website. Website accounts are generally created the first time you pay for dues or an event through the website. A website account mainly streamlines the process for subsequent purchases through the website by prepopulating fields such as name, address and payment information. A website account, also, allows you to comment on posts. If you are extremely eager to have a website account and don’t anticipate on making a purchase through the website in the near future, you can request to be set up. Just send an email requesting a website account to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will validate your email address with the club roster and respond with a link for you to set up your account.